I strongly believe a Child future shouldn’t be determined by to whom He/She born , every child should get equal quality of education and food irrespective of who his parents are , Some thing is not happening in our country , when I saw the poor kids I get angry then I remember Mahathma , he didn’t react when he got angry on british and South African slavery , he channelized his anger and achieved greater results by attacking the root cause of all the problems.
I am not going to blame the parents nor the policy makers , Instead I am going to take this responsibility and I will become the bridge to reduce this gap, something I promised in my school age by reading Pledge in the Morning prayer for almost 10 yrs .
I am not going to blame the parents nor the policy makers , Instead I am going to take this responsibility and I will become the bridge to reduce this gap, something I promised in my school age by reading Pledge in the Morning prayer for almost 10 yrs .
This Project started on September 6th 2010 ,when I’ve visited the Govt Telugu Medium High school in my village Utoor and shared my ideas with the HeadMaster , who allowed me to talk with students .
First I took 2 hr session to 9th and 10th class students explaining them what is computers? And Why every one should know about computers and I could see in the students eyes lot of questions and excitement …
Next day I ‘ve made 7 teams ( Google, SAP, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, IBM) and took seven volunteers , who will get trained by me on Computer basics and return each one should train at least 7 other students .
Next 2 days these 7 students mastered below topics and ready to share the knowledge they’ve received
1. What is a computer?
2. Usage and benefits of computers?
3. How to Power on and Power off computer ?
4. What is booting and what is Operating system?
5. How to create folders and subfolder and Naming them.
6. Paint
7. MS-Office
7.1 MS-word
7.2 MS-Excel
7.3 MS-Power Point
8. What is Internet and Google and usage of Internet ?
First I took 2 hr session to 9th and 10th class students explaining them what is computers? And Why every one should know about computers and I could see in the students eyes lot of questions and excitement …
Next day I ‘ve made 7 teams ( Google, SAP, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, IBM) and took seven volunteers , who will get trained by me on Computer basics and return each one should train at least 7 other students .
Next 2 days these 7 students mastered below topics and ready to share the knowledge they’ve received
1. What is a computer?
2. Usage and benefits of computers?
3. How to Power on and Power off computer ?
4. What is booting and what is Operating system?
5. How to create folders and subfolder and Naming them.
6. Paint
7. MS-Office
7.1 MS-word
7.2 MS-Excel
7.3 MS-Power Point
8. What is Internet and Google and usage of Internet ?
Now I could see the confidence in these Students eyes and they already started Dreming big .
" It is better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness"
Do you want to contribute aswell, please contact me .
Jai Hind
Excellent buddy...!! you are really inspirational guy. Keep up the good work. I will surely join your band.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Murali.a
I like this giving back to country.Really inspirational and thanks for spending your valuable time in my school.The students should need it,in my schooling nobody came to us and told such things.Really great and I am proud that in your selected 7 members team my sister is there.
ReplyDeleteAnd you asked in the blog,"do you want to contribute?".yes sir surely I will.
Shaker
It so good.keep it up satish.It is really an inspiration to the young people.U are the guy using ur knowledge to the poor people to make them as leaders to our nation.
ReplyDeleteHi Satish,
ReplyDeleteI have always been your fan.. and you are always an inspiration to me from the days I started attending the PI traning from you.
I could do additional tasks apart from my job only because of you.
I am sure these folks draw a great inspiration from you.
These students in turn can spread awareness in their community as well reagarding the awareness. May be I cannot help directly right now, but in case I happen to help in this reg, I will be more than happy to help.
Thanks a lot!
Shaily Chaudhary
nice one..
ReplyDeletealso...watch these.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk60sYrU2RU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRb7_ffl2D0
appreciate your thoughts !!
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff Satish... Proud of you!!
ReplyDeletethis is awesome job!!
ReplyDeleteExcelllent ra Satish...Your doing gr8 job...
ReplyDeleteYour Frd,
Ram
Hi Satish
ReplyDeleteGreat Job,
How are you doing. no contact. i tired many times to reach you but no hope.
if you rememeber me - i vajeng Patidar used to discuss about SAP form JP Nagar, Bangalore
Please contact me , I tire too sent you message on yahoo messenger as I wanted help but no hope.
Keep in touch
Regards
Vajeng